Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome Spring!! It looks as though spring is here (I hope I don't regret making that statement). Taylor has start Lacrosse, I had the yard completely cleaned up ~ all the sea grass is cut, and the flowers are blooming. I'm still waiting a bit before I get all the furniture out and the rest of the spring/summer gear, but it is feeling like spring with all the warm weather we are having.
Taylor has his second Lacrosse game of the season tonight. The first one didn't go so well, so we are hopeful for a win tonight:) Turner is enjoying the weather because he is getting lots of walks and he gets to ride along when I do errands. I just finished up another long-term teaching assignment, so I have some time to get caught up on stuff around the house. I'm starting another assignment soon which will take me through to the end of the school year.
Taylor will finish up his drivers training at the end of school (he has a second session that takes 3 days to complete) and then he'll be ready (?) to get his drivers license. I know that he can't wait to be out on his own, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that;) He's a very good driver, but it is scary to think that he's on his own.
We are looking forward to spring break ~ not going anywhere ~ but it will be nice to have "time off" from a schedule. Taylor has a major project due for English, so unfortunately, he will be working a lot on that, but we plan to see some movies, visit my
mom and dad in Kalamazoo and head to the beach with Turner. When Tim gets home we are planning for a few vacations ~ one to Hawaii (definitely) and Cancun (maybe), so we will look forward to those trips in the future.
Hope everyone has a Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment